had a late night yesterday, was talking to *yOu.. gueSs *yOu didnt have gOod reSt.. bUt. i enjOyed talking tO *yOu.. hEhe
woke up early this morning.. prepared myself to meet my grandma for lunch.. arranged to meet my aunt at Ps and met my grandma at 1130.. we reached there early.. and walked around.. my aunt came at 1.. we waited for almost an hour.. nearly died-ed of hunger.. yes.. i almost did..
went to have our lunch and walked around.. its good to bring my grandma out.. esp. to town.. you can see how happy she is to be out... but i cant stand smthg..
here it goes.. when u see an elderly or a pregnant lady, do you give up your seat? no matter how tired/lazy you are?
for me.. its a definite YEs! for u, i long for a "yes".. but "no".. den.. maybe u shld start thinking..
i dunno.. it really gross me out..when i saw this young Poly student from SP Media student pretending to read his notes..and get himself busy.. indulging into the books.. my grandma and i stood right in front of him.. well.. old lady like my grandma cant stand firm on e ground even when she hold to the handle... shouldnt he give up his seats? he could be studyin for his test/exam coming..but so? u should just give up e seat! u studied so much den? no moral at all? bleah.. in the end.. the lady in her 30/40s gave up her seat to my grandma.. Thank You.. so nice of her.. i mean.. so caring and thoughtful.. its basic courtesy!! i m givin up my seats to those who need it more than me.. hopefully, in return many others will do the same to my grandma and my parents when they are old.. not only those them.. but also those elderly and mothers-to-be will be given the same treatment.. So.. Please give up the seat to someone who needs it more than you do!
You may be tired after a day of work and feel like sitting and resting.. but think bout those people who need the seat. They cant afford a fall.. haiz..
-------------------------------------------------------------------- den i got home to rest.. happy to hear my darling voice in e late evening.. hee.. poor him.. havent had his dinner at 11+.. dont want *yOu to hv gastric again.. no matter how busy.. meals are impt kae.. :) work can be done after that.. Health is important..
All the beSt fOr yOur preSentatIon thiS wEek.. No Hell week.. its gonna be ur best week of schOol!!! :) Hope she will recover soOn.. it really hurts one tO see yOur fren in pAin..
changed my blog song.. my all time favourite! it has its meaning too. specIally fOr *yOu.. =)) hee.. i've been in love with the song since i was in sec 2!! dat was many many years ago!!~ i dedicate this song to *yOu ..
...Right Here Waiting...
Oceans apart,day after day, And I slowly go insane, I hear your voice, on the line, But it doesn't stop the pain If I see *yOu next to never, How can we say forever
Where ever *yOu go, whatever *yOu do, I will be right here waiting for *yOu Whatever it takes, or how my heart breaks, I will be right here waiting for *yOu.
I took for granted, all the times, That I thought would last Somehow I hear the laughter, I taste the tears, But I can't get near you now. Oh, can't you see it baby, *yOu've got me goin' crazy
Where ever *yOu go, what ever *yOu do, I will be right here waiting for *yOu Whatever it takes, Or how my heart breaks, I will be right here waiting for *yOu...
I wonder how we can survive, This romance, But in the end, if I'm with you, I'll take the chancez Oh, can't you see it baby, *yOu've got me goin'crazy Where ever *yOu go, whatever *yOu do I will be right here, waiting for *yOu.......
+[- *yOur hOls iN 4 dAys' tiMe.. mY bUrfdAy iN 11 dAys' tiMe.. aNd alSo oUr speCiaL dAy!! heE.. My eXaMs in 15 dAys' tiMe.. hOls iN 19 dAys' tIme.. -]+
had a late night yesterday, was talking to *yOu.. gueSs *yOu didnt have gOod reSt.. bUt. i enjOyed talking tO *yOu.. hEhe
woke up early this morning.. prepared myself to meet my grandma for lunch.. arranged to meet my aunt at Ps and met my grandma at 1130.. we reached there early.. and walked around.. my aunt came at 1.. we waited for almost an hour.. nearly died-ed of hunger.. yes.. i almost did..
went to have our lunch and walked around.. its good to bring my grandma out.. esp. to town.. you can see how happy she is to be out... but i cant stand smthg..
here it goes.. when u see an elderly or a pregnant lady, do you give up your seat? no matter how tired/lazy you are?
for me.. its a definite YEs! for u, i long for a "yes".. but "no".. den.. maybe u shld start thinking..
i dunno.. it really gross me out..when i saw this young Poly student from SP Media student pretending to read his notes..and get himself busy.. indulging into the books.. my grandma and i stood right in front of him.. well.. old lady like my grandma cant stand firm on e ground even when she hold to the handle... shouldnt he give up his seats? he could be studyin for his test/exam coming..but so? u should just give up e seat! u studied so much den? no moral at all? bleah.. in the end.. the lady in her 30/40s gave up her seat to my grandma.. Thank You.. so nice of her.. i mean.. so caring and thoughtful.. its basic courtesy!! i m givin up my seats to those who need it more than me.. hopefully, in return many others will do the same to my grandma and my parents when they are old.. not only those them.. but also those elderly and mothers-to-be will be given the same treatment.. So.. Please give up the seat to someone who needs it more than you do!
You may be tired after a day of work and feel like sitting and resting.. but think bout those people who need the seat. They cant afford a fall.. haiz..
-------------------------------------------------------------------- den i got home to rest.. happy to hear my darling voice in e late evening.. hee.. poor him.. havent had his dinner at 11+.. dont want *yOu to hv gastric again.. no matter how busy.. meals are impt kae.. :) work can be done after that.. Health is important..
All the beSt fOr yOur preSentatIon thiS wEek.. No Hell week.. its gonna be ur best week of schOol!!! :) Hope she will recover soOn.. it really hurts one tO see yOur fren in pAin..
changed my blog song.. my all time favourite! it has its meaning too. specIally fOr *yOu.. =)) hee.. i've been in love with the song since i was in sec 2!! dat was many many years ago!!~ i dedicate this song to *yOu ..
...Right Here Waiting...
Oceans apart,day after day, And I slowly go insane, I hear your voice, on the line, But it doesn't stop the pain If I see *yOu next to never, How can we say forever
Where ever *yOu go, whatever *yOu do, I will be right here waiting for *yOu Whatever it takes, or how my heart breaks, I will be right here waiting for *yOu.
I took for granted, all the times, That I thought would last Somehow I hear the laughter, I taste the tears, But I can't get near you now. Oh, can't you see it baby, *yOu've got me goin' crazy
Where ever *yOu go, what ever *yOu do, I will be right here waiting for *yOu Whatever it takes, Or how my heart breaks, I will be right here waiting for *yOu...
I wonder how we can survive, This romance, But in the end, if I'm with you, I'll take the chancez Oh, can't you see it baby, *yOu've got me goin'crazy Where ever *yOu go, whatever *yOu do I will be right here, waiting for *yOu.......
+[- *yOur hOls iN 4 dAys' tiMe.. mY bUrfdAy iN 11 dAys' tiMe.. aNd alSo oUr speCiaL dAy!! heE.. My eXaMs in 15 dAys' tiMe.. hOls iN 19 dAys' tIme.. -]+