Baby I love *yOu and i'll never let *yOu go But if I have to boy I think that *yOu should know All the love we make can never be erase And i promise *yOu that *yOu will never be replaced Baby I love *yOu and I'll never let *yOu go But if I have to boy I think that *yOu should know All the love we make can never be erase And i promise *yOu that *yOu will never be replaced
I love *yOu yes i do I'll be with *yOu as long as *yOu want me too Until the end of time From the day I met *yOu I know we've be together And now I know I wanna be with *yOu forever I wanna marry *yOu and i wanna have your kids Thinking never compare to feel enough to kisses I can say i'm truly happy to the same *yOu've made me think I'll die and live my life hesitate There's never been no doubt in my mind That i'll regret ever having *yOu by my side But if the day come that i'll have to let *yOu go I think that something I should probably let *yOu know With everything that i spent with *yOu Then i will miss *yOu cuz i'm happy that i have *yOu at all
I feel for *yOu yes i do I'll be with *yOu as long as *yOu want me to Until the end of time
Baby I love *yOu and i'll never let *yOu go But if I have to boy I think that *yOu should know All the love we make can never be erase And i promise *yOu that *yOu will never be replaced Baby I love *yOu and I'll never let *yOu go But if I have to boy I think that *yOu should know All the love we make can never be erase And i promise *yOu that *yOu will never be replaced
I love *yOu yes i do I'll be with *yOu as long as *yOu want me too Until the end of time From the day I met *yOu I know we've be together And now I know I wanna be with *yOu forever I wanna marry *yOu and i wanna have your kids Thinking never compare to feel enough to kisses I can say i'm truly happy to the same *yOu've made me think I'll die and live my life hesitate There's never been no doubt in my mind That i'll regret ever having *yOu by my side But if the day come that i'll have to let *yOu go I think that something I should probably let *yOu know With everything that i spent with *yOu Then i will miss *yOu cuz i'm happy that i have *yOu at all
I feel for *yOu yes i do I'll be with *yOu as long as *yOu want me to Until the end of time