| entries | profile | affiliates | tagboard | plugboard | site |
Tuesday, June 14, 2005


im taking a break from those frs and leases and frameworks!! goshh.. if u have been reading them.. you know what i mean.. im only at para 10 of framework and havent started on lectures 1a and 1b! its utterly boring dat makes u feel like sleepin! i've been walking up and down.. looking for food.. trying to focus.. but well.. its only a 5% quiz but its quite a killer.. imagine midsem and exam!! -cant imagine- Plus my pea brain.. how much do you think i can absorb!! im so worried.. bout the assignment on thurs!! CRA! everyone's saying its difficult! and its 15%! just compare to the quiz tmr! zZzZ.. im not thinking bout them anymore!

frenster-ed!! everyone's going overseas or have travelled.. i wanna go too!!! i wanna enjoy! travel! play! r&r!!! its been a longggg time since i last travelled.. haiz.. it would be even wonderful if i can travel with *yOu!! haiz... is it possible? i wonder. i hope. and i wish..

im addicted to tv again! from 7-10!! theres funny drama at 7.. someone i like to imitate and also.. the new 9pm drama.. there's pretty,busty ann kok!!

finally met up with *yOu after 4 days!! YAY! went to watch kungfu mahjong~! funny show! haha.. thats all for now.. im going to relax and ........
______________________________________________________________


I don't want anyone else to get the chance to realize how amazing you are.

We learn to love not by finding a "perfect" person but by learning to see an "imperfect" person perfectly."
The courage to share your feelings is critical to sustaining a love relationship

I love it when I can feel you smiling when you kiss me
I want you to scream and yell, get mad at stupid things I do...then at least I'd know you still cared.

I love you not only for who you are, but for who I am when I am with you.

Don't go for the looks, it can be quite decieving. Don't go for wealth, even that fades away -- go for someone who makes you smile because only a smile makes a dark day seem bright.

Guys are like stars, there are a million of them. But only ONE of them can make your dreams come true."
________________________________________________________________

People say true friends must always hold hands, but true friends don't need to hold hands because they know the other hand will always be there.

Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget."

It is really amazing when two strangers become best friends, but is it really sad when the best of friends become stangers.

A friend will know by the sound of your voice, by the look on your face, by the way you walk, by the things you do, exactly what kind of a day you're having.

A friend is someone you want to be around even when you feel like being alone.


3:12 PM | back to top

Disclaimer


put your disclaimer here

Rewind