| entries | profile | affiliates | tagboard | plugboard | site |
Saturday, September 10, 2005


EXAMS Over!!

i've tried my best.. but, results are unpredictable. i predict fail, fail and fail. Supp is waiting for me. i dont really care for now. cos i wanna enjoy my 10 days of precious holidays before results, revision lecture, supp and sip comes!! its too much to take. so.. ENJOY first!

thanks ayc for the IBA this afternoon.. shld have studied with u earlier! haiz.. too late for regrets! i still dont think i can do well for tax. not at all. :(

coussie's bbq tmr.. havent gotten him a pressie..
7 days to my piano exam! playing piano is much easier than studying for exams. really..


my sweetie darling came to fetch me from school this afternoon!! hee.. right after my tax, 430pm str8 away headed down to look for him! lunchedd.. and went kallang~! the place i wanted to go~ but it would have been better if the sky was dark!! den we can dine there.. we'll wait for another chance ok? hee.. soon i hopee!! :)) den tabao-ded dinner, made a wrong order.. >.< .. Dui Du Di Darling~~ andd.. watched a show that darling taped.. surely its damnnnnn sad cann.. -sobs- "A moment to remember" sad.. realll saddd.. i wanna watch again~
the actress is pretty! so is the lead actor! both areee compatible i should say~ haha..


however, i still prefer the pretty lady in My Sassy Girl~! Jeon Ji-hyun is still my beloved girlfriend! maybe next time i should stay in south korea for a couple of years~! haha.. so i'll become as pretty as them~! pretty eh?? haha.. boys, drooling? im drooling too... i love her! girls, wanna go korea for some extreme makeover with me? haha..

hmppff.. i wanna go stomp! quidam(pronouced as key-dam)! i wanna go kboxing! i wanna go cycling! and i wanna go Chinese Garden!! i miss e past 2 year's... and both were disney.. now, some safari thing.. hmm.. maybe its not dat interesting.. i dunno larr~ haha.. i just wanna enjoy now larr.... ENJOY!~!!

"i smile, laugh and smell like *yOu"-A moment to remember
When the memory’s gone, the soul’s gone too.”
“I love you, I love you, I love only you. I remember only you. I thank god everyday for giving you into my life. You are heaven’s greatest blessing to me.”

though im not in the same situation as her, i still wanna tell *yOu.. I love *yOu, I love *yOu, I love only *yOu. I remember only *yOu. I thank god everyday for giving *yOu into my life. *yOu are heaven’s greatest blessing to me.



2:56 PM | back to top

Disclaimer


put your disclaimer here

Rewind