| entries | profile | affiliates | tagboard | plugboard | site |
Thursday, August 10, 2006


WARNING: If you are not in a good mood, just leave the blog. Dont condemn my upcoming entry, because it will make me more pissed. THIS IS MY SPACE. I TYPE WHAT I WANT. and not TYPE WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE. get this clear..

ADVISE: JUST LEAVE and IGNORE THE ENTRY. I JUST NEED TO GET IT OFF MY CHEST.








THANKS.

I believe im right..

Why do you treat friends and your loved one so well? They DONT GIVE A DAMN HELL CARE. And even if they dont care.. They cant be bothered if you did give them/share with them WHATEVER SHIET.

SOME, for-the-sake-of their wellbeing i will not name, are damn hypocrite. I SWEAR. i treat them like a precious gem.. and.. they treat me like FOOL?

SOME, do not even care if you're dead or alive.

They just need you when they're either BORED. or have no one to turn to. its not that i mind, but HEY, LOOK! We've known each other for long! i know. QUANTITY DOESNT MATTER AT ALL.

I just need to start being super duper mean.. dont blame me for the change..

Anyway, its not the first time you are treating me like that.

If you are not interested/dont cherish the friendship with me. Get Out Of My Life. Get Out of My Sight. Theres a limit to everyone's patience.. and im pretty sure, im being too NICE.

I've complained enough.

I am tired.

Thanks for the dinner.. and I hope my fever have subsided..

afterall, maybe im just stupid.


11:30 AM | back to top

Disclaimer


put your disclaimer here

Rewind