I cant find the original singer.. but this lady is as good! :))
Saturday is here!!
My week's been so far so good! Life is fair.. really.. I get the good and the bad.. Good/Wonderful for my dearest and bad.. for my appearance..
Im still gonna be happY! because for every second that im angry/upset.. i lose 60 seconds of happiness.. Im good in maths and this is definately obvious which one I should choose.. :)
There are many things we can be happy about, but as adults, we choose to be pessimistic! haha.. alrighty.. ive ended my 2nd week of work.. and gosh.. im tired.. i need a rest..
I cant find the original singer.. but this lady is as good! :))
Saturday is here!!
My week's been so far so good! Life is fair.. really.. I get the good and the bad.. Good/Wonderful for my dearest and bad.. for my appearance..
Im still gonna be happY! because for every second that im angry/upset.. i lose 60 seconds of happiness.. Im good in maths and this is definately obvious which one I should choose.. :)
There are many things we can be happy about, but as adults, we choose to be pessimistic! haha.. alrighty.. ive ended my 2nd week of work.. and gosh.. im tired.. i need a rest..