Wednesday, March 07, 2007
I fell and hit myself hard this time. I didnt get what i wanted for my birthday..
i still hope for a miracle!
Met fel for a short shopping at SL Square. i spent 30 bucks in less than an hour. boohoo.
the birthday girl werent happy. but well, i still wish you a happy yappy 22nd birthday!!
Happy Birthday to Tiffanie and Felicia~!
]]7 days to boyfriend's MUSTGO trip to TW.. 12days to myYYyYyyY birthday[[Labels: Miracle?
1:09 PM | back to top
|
Wednesday, March 07, 2007
I fell and hit myself hard this time. I didnt get what i wanted for my birthday..
i still hope for a miracle!
Met fel for a short shopping at SL Square. i spent 30 bucks in less than an hour. boohoo.
the birthday girl werent happy. but well, i still wish you a happy yappy 22nd birthday!!
Happy Birthday to Tiffanie and Felicia~!
]]7 days to boyfriend's MUSTGO trip to TW.. 12days to myYYyYyyY birthday[[Labels: Miracle?
1:09 PM | back to top
|
about the webmistress
Cheryl Wong
18 March
|
Friends for sale
Exits
ayc
carol
eileen
hantu fwen
jacklyn
jackson
joanna
joyce
lester
macwyn
pamela
rachel z.
weiching
yijia
zhenzhu
|
tagboard
rude messages will be deleted and user will be banned
|
about this site
designer: Stephanie (kyuusho)
banner: sweetsugar
|
plug it!
your plugboard code here: get yours at plugme.net
|
Disclaimer

put your disclaimer here
Rewind
|