Wednesday, April 11, 2007
know How Powerful i am?
I took MC on the first and second day of work.
I vomitted so many sucky times at various places at the most beautiful place. the airport.. yucks.. irritating la.
Great.
How i will not be sick anymore, please! not at least for the next 3 mths.
5 days before i see him. cant wait!Labels: stop being sick
1:54 PM | back to top
|
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
know How Powerful i am?
I took MC on the first and second day of work.
I vomitted so many sucky times at various places at the most beautiful place. the airport.. yucks.. irritating la.
Great.
How i will not be sick anymore, please! not at least for the next 3 mths.
5 days before i see him. cant wait!Labels: stop being sick
1:54 PM | back to top
|
about the webmistress
Cheryl Wong
18 March
|
Friends for sale
Exits
ayc
carol
eileen
hantu fwen
jacklyn
jackson
joanna
joyce
lester
macwyn
pamela
rachel z.
weiching
yijia
zhenzhu
|
tagboard
rude messages will be deleted and user will be banned
|
about this site
designer: Stephanie (kyuusho)
banner: sweetsugar
|
plug it!
your plugboard code here: get yours at plugme.net
|
Disclaimer

put your disclaimer here
Rewind
|