*yawns* Thank God my family subscribes to Cable.. its all bout the same thing, in different languages on local tv. =\
Its 19 August, and Mr Kuayji's been roaming around Europe for almost 20 days! Which also means to say that I havent had a complete weekend for that long! 2 More weeks and he'll be in SG! cant wait!!
good news! i only have one subject to take this year! haha.. i was exempted on 5 otherS! but the sad thing is, I've got to clear it before i leave for TW. October quick come!! i wanna Shop and eat till i Drop!!
Did i mention I won a pair of tix to Phuket? hahaha! damn heng eh!! out of all the staff in my office, only 32 pairs were drawN! AND!!!! I WON! Sadly, i wont be going... because of that one and only class i have this year.. and the coolest thing, e first to travel through terminal3.. amazingGgGgGggGg!
*yawns* Thank God my family subscribes to Cable.. its all bout the same thing, in different languages on local tv. =\
Its 19 August, and Mr Kuayji's been roaming around Europe for almost 20 days! Which also means to say that I havent had a complete weekend for that long! 2 More weeks and he'll be in SG! cant wait!!
good news! i only have one subject to take this year! haha.. i was exempted on 5 otherS! but the sad thing is, I've got to clear it before i leave for TW. October quick come!! i wanna Shop and eat till i Drop!!
Did i mention I won a pair of tix to Phuket? hahaha! damn heng eh!! out of all the staff in my office, only 32 pairs were drawN! AND!!!! I WON! Sadly, i wont be going... because of that one and only class i have this year.. and the coolest thing, e first to travel through terminal3.. amazingGgGgGggGg!