Singapore! Im so glad to be back!! and of course, away from the wayang SHIET.
My race to Pakistan was great.. except while racing back, An arsehole got some PMS and picked on me. What the shiet. Totally SICK. your children must be Blessed to have you, TOTALLY.
I need to rant this out, cause' its totally unbearable. Im not worrying bout meeting you again, because i MAKE SURE you have nothing against me the next bloody time.
Im fiery, fuming with flames at this time! but after i type this post, I will simmer and get my good rest.
Cheers to the wayang troupe! You made it! I salute to you for being the DRAMAQUEEN!! CHEERSSSS!!!!
i curse that you, start to have worms growing from your nose!
Singapore! Im so glad to be back!! and of course, away from the wayang SHIET.
My race to Pakistan was great.. except while racing back, An arsehole got some PMS and picked on me. What the shiet. Totally SICK. your children must be Blessed to have you, TOTALLY.
I need to rant this out, cause' its totally unbearable. Im not worrying bout meeting you again, because i MAKE SURE you have nothing against me the next bloody time.
Im fiery, fuming with flames at this time! but after i type this post, I will simmer and get my good rest.
Cheers to the wayang troupe! You made it! I salute to you for being the DRAMAQUEEN!! CHEERSSSS!!!!
i curse that you, start to have worms growing from your nose!