I just came back from a not so amazin grace! with a delay of 1hr plus! Am i Heng or what!!??!!
I have so many things to update.. my amazin grace to SA, chalet with my babes, Singapore FryYer, dinner with my babes ytd + durians + ChiCkz watching and pointing! haha..
I am going to bed now at 6.55pm on 16th July! Sleep and when i wake up.. i will try to blog something!
I just came back from a not so amazin grace! with a delay of 1hr plus! Am i Heng or what!!??!!
I have so many things to update.. my amazin grace to SA, chalet with my babes, Singapore FryYer, dinner with my babes ytd + durians + ChiCkz watching and pointing! haha..
I am going to bed now at 6.55pm on 16th July! Sleep and when i wake up.. i will try to blog something!