This special entry is dedicated to that you who likes to CAP.
In my opinion, i think it is important to be contented with what you have. You should stop comparing on how each independent/being is and be happy with what you have now. I may not be That OLD to have gone thru alot in my own experience, but I can share alot with you should you think you need.
Like the chinese saying goes " Ren Bi Ren, Qi Si Ren " keep that in mind dude.
You are still damn young and you got lots to learn. Pls learn and be appreciative that Me, Your elder is spending some of my important precious time to Teach you.
After typing this entry to educate you, I seriously hope you'll learn.
And once again, Im so happy to be me. At least i dont take sour grapes :)
This special entry is dedicated to that you who likes to CAP.
In my opinion, i think it is important to be contented with what you have. You should stop comparing on how each independent/being is and be happy with what you have now. I may not be That OLD to have gone thru alot in my own experience, but I can share alot with you should you think you need.
Like the chinese saying goes " Ren Bi Ren, Qi Si Ren " keep that in mind dude.
You are still damn young and you got lots to learn. Pls learn and be appreciative that Me, Your elder is spending some of my important precious time to Teach you.
After typing this entry to educate you, I seriously hope you'll learn.
And once again, Im so happy to be me. At least i dont take sour grapes :)