| entries | profile | affiliates | tagboard | plugboard | site |
Thursday, June 18, 2009


("v") ("v") ("v")
''v'' ''v'' ''v''



A special note for that special someone! =))



It started with someone slowly became my friend after we met a couple of times in school. We began chatting on friendster and then MSN. How i remember your nickname F.O.C and your display pix of a piano.. I told you how crazy I was in love with sylvestersim-Singapore Idol, then. How hard i tried not to meet you for dates such as attending your performance, last minute backout from going out with you to moscow circus, where in the end, I ended up going out with my TPSU Gang friends. Then it started with random SMS with forwarded messages such as goodnight, goodmorning and random things like, i am at NP watching huangyida's performance. We began to communicate more when I was actively involved with SU activities when I asked you to join pool challenge and to get people to join the events so we can close our booth early and return home! You managed to get a few friends to join and I was impressed by your promises. Therefore, I owe you a Big Mac Meal! :) In school, whenever I see you, I would tap you very hard on your back. i didnt know why. I just wanted to be friendly. HAHA!! I can still remember how you always look so smallsize, carrying big cardboards for projects, and your big guitar, with your sling bag. When it was CCN, I remember you ignoring me when I asked you to try my class's cheese sausage and to join in our hotdog chilli competition.



After a few times of such circumstances, I finally decided to meet up since I always fly kite. So the first time that we were so close was on one fine early morning, you were kindhearted to offer to fetch me to cineleisure for my slysim event. Where you came to pick me up at 5am, I was supposed to treat you a nice breakfast by the open area opposite centrepoint. But it was closed. Ended up i could only buy you a can of green tea. I remember you were extremely tired, with your red tshirt and denim jacket, you seated in front of the hMv bus-stop waiting for my friends to arrive. Then you joined us for a short while to queue for my idol tickets then you left to school for your SIP briefing. Before you left, you handed me a beautiful box filled with different bubbleyum and a Titanic VCD. After you left, Alex began to do some forture telling using poker, and casually someone mentioned your name as one of the question, and it was calculated that you were the King and I was the Queen. Everyone was laughing at me and you then.



At that time, I thought, this guy is really sweet. Your effort didnt go to waste, at least during that time, you changed my mindset. I felt comfortable with you around.. Then we began going out for movie date-dodgeball at cineleisure. It was a short lovely night, after the show, you waited for me for my TPSU Gang to finish their movie and prior to that, you brought me to Larson/Jarson's place.. It was beautifully lit with blue little stars.. and i remember how awkwardly I was then sitted beside you...



Soon after, we began to date more often. How we SMS each other in the day to keep ourselves awake at work.. There was a message that you sent me and i was like OMG. i totally became awake after that. :) You would go home after your SIP to get your car to pick me from Taka, or you would come down after work to pick me. At times, you got me KFC and Hans too. We would sit outside Takashimaya, chat for a while and head to the MRT. There was this particular night, then we decided to head to esplanade and you sang to me. After which we cabbed home, I was totally exhausted and I fell asleep on your shoulder till I reach home. The time when I fell in front of you and I was extremely paiseh! Those were the days you walked me home from interchange, we would hide at Shujun's playground to chit chat. And one beautiful night, you carried on with your mission and asked me a question. At that time, I wish I said Yes immediately. But well, i didnt regret. Patience is a virtue. Eventually, I said Yes and TADAH! that's where we are today. :))



Soon we began dating and we took the same train to work, we dated in school, we brought rascal to dogshow.. Where I will wait for you or you would wait for me after class and in the lab.. When we began singing "wow wow yeah yeah~~ I love you more than I can say..." in our SMS when we are just a few labs away from each other.. Then we got our frequent fights and squabbles that could sound pretty bad and could be really bad to start our days. How I got angry because you rather meet your friends on weekend and not bring me along! How on weekends night you rather spend your night with Jac playing dota.. But well, slowly, we both grew to be more understanding and patient with each other. We give and take.. then we became kuayji.. :) We go to ECP for our nights and how you happily show the shaw tickets to golden village usher! haha! Now we've grown more mature in many ways and when I think back about such incidents, and things we do i laugh at them! :P



It began with Happy one week! happy one month! Happy MooooniWesary and Happy Anniversary Finally! and now its Happy 55th MoOOoOoo! Time flies isn't it? :))



You are the only reason why I always tell myself I dont regret getting into TP. If I didnt go into TP, we wouldnt have met!



I guess you already know by now, how happy I am to have you! I know you will take good care of me. By the way you touch me, hold me, feel me, how you care for me, and how you watch me sleep whenever I am at your place when you start playing games and I have the bed! :)



Lets continue our journey and when its our 55th Anniversary, lets continue to walk hand in hand even with our walking sticks, pick our grandchildren from school, then head to the park, watch our grandchildren or probably great grandchildren play at the playground. =)



Kuayji, you are the special one. :)



Loving you always,

Your kuayji princess



. . . 18 June 2009 . . .


4:28 AM | back to top

Disclaimer


put your disclaimer here

Rewind