Oh well, I am now in the US of A. and guess what, my flight back from newyork to frankfurt's been delayed and. . . the rest of us have an extra day here! gOod news you think, but we waited aimless for 7hours for a new hotel room to be allocated to us! GEEz. waiting is super tiring! anyway, we had loads of fun playing NewYork Style Monopoly! its so erm... different can!
and now since i have 4 days in NYC, i am sick and tired of the american breakfast and burgers. Can someone teleport me back to Singapore now?! I wanna eat bachor mee, chicken wings, and stingray! nasi lemak, chicken rice, meepok dry and so much more!!
To make things worse, I got my 2500 words essay to hand up on friday 30 oct and I will nt be home! how nice to do my assignment and rush like siao char boh in NYC and frankfoooot. Geez.
Oh well, I am now in the US of A. and guess what, my flight back from newyork to frankfurt's been delayed and. . . the rest of us have an extra day here! gOod news you think, but we waited aimless for 7hours for a new hotel room to be allocated to us! GEEz. waiting is super tiring! anyway, we had loads of fun playing NewYork Style Monopoly! its so erm... different can!
and now since i have 4 days in NYC, i am sick and tired of the american breakfast and burgers. Can someone teleport me back to Singapore now?! I wanna eat bachor mee, chicken wings, and stingray! nasi lemak, chicken rice, meepok dry and so much more!!
To make things worse, I got my 2500 words essay to hand up on friday 30 oct and I will nt be home! how nice to do my assignment and rush like siao char boh in NYC and frankfoooot. Geez.